Zapier lets you connect WinSMS to thousands of other web services. Automated connections, called Zaps, can be set up in minutes with no coding. Allowing you to easily automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect WinSMS to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “WinSMS”
- Use your credentials (WinSMS API Key found on My Profile > Developers tab) to connect your WinSMS account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with WinSMS and Zapier.
If you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Don’t have a WinSMS account yet? Register your free trial account here.